Commercial Handyman Services
Maximum Handyman can help you and your business take care of those pesky repairs! Hire us and know your to-do list of repairs will be done right and finished on time. We offer many services to businesses, including repairs, installations, general work and maintenance contracts to shopping malls, retail stores, property managers, restaurants and more.
Repair & Fix-it Services
Maximum Handyman has a wide spectrum of handyman and construction know-how. Whatever your project or repair needs, contact us to find out if we can help make your dreams a reality. Maximum Handyman operates in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area, but is able to service up to 100 miles surrounding, depending on the circumstances.
There are many different needs for commercial repairs. Even if you aren't on this list, ask and we'll explain how we can or can't help you. Some businesses we can help:
- Retail Service Companies - hire us to handle the greater Baltimore or Mid-Atlantic area for you
- Property Managers - in-state or out-of-state for properties around Baltimore, Maryland
- Shopping Malls - individual stores or the whole mall
- Commercial Repairs - list of commercial repair services
And retail handyman services for:
- Retail Stores - national chains, regional chains or local stores
- Retail Banks - individual branches or we can handle the entire region
- Restaurants - national chains, regional chains or local restaurants
- Retail Repair Services - various retail repair and assembly services
Handyman Help for All Businesses
The wide array of skills that Maximum Handyman offers is a perfect fit no matter what the property. Sometimes business get too busy to get around to everything that needs to be attended, and that is where we come in. We can help you eliminate your to-do list of repairs before it becomes a bigger problem, leaving you and your employees free to do what you do best: drum up new business and make money.
Timely Repairs can Save Money
It is never a good idea to let any repairs get to the point of becoming costly renovations. If you do repairs in a timely manner, they are a wise investment. Weatherproofing can save on heating and cooling bills; fixing one loose tile now can prevent you from having to lay a whole new floor. Maintenance is important, and should be treated as such. Remember about our maintenance contracts.